This week on the (Not So) Secret Guide to Being a Berkeley Engineer we are talking about registration. Beginning next week all incoming freshmen and transfer students will be registering for up to 17.5 units in preparation for Fall 2019. Almost everyone has gone through Golden Bear Advising and has heard back from their ESS adviser, if you haven’t, you probably have a hold on your registration and need to complete GBA before the hold will be released. Now is the time to double check your registration appointment on CalCentral, make sure your shopping cart is full and next week – you’ll register. We are excited to have two Engineering Student Services Advisers, Olivia Chan and Dawn Strough, on the podcast to give some last minute tips and policies to keep in mind, that will help make your registration process easier and get you the best schedule for your first semester.
- Day of registration troubleshooting
- Humanities and Social Sciences Requirement
- Early Drop Deadline – Open the accordion for “Enroll in/Drop a class” and click on the pdf for Early Drop Deadlines
- CalCentral registration support
- Video and PDF Tutorials for planning your schedule and how to find classes: